Bike to St. Patricks Day


This is my route to the St. Patrick's Day Parade yesterday, totalling 12 miles one way!  Total time was a little less than an hour (with two stops on the way).  Also, took the Katy Trail from Downtown to the M Streets because it has relatively few stops, no stop lights, so it is quicker or at least as quick as a more direct route like Ross to Greenville.  Riding a bike to something like this has its perks, such as not having to park the night before :) I should note that my pannier was fully laden on the way up, and since I only had one, one side of my bike was a little heavier than the other.

Comments

  1. Why was your pannier loaded for the trip up? You weren't carrying a bottle of wine, cheese, and a bread pannier in your pannier, were you?

    ;-)


    P.S. Buy a second pannier (the Chinese nylon type, not the French bread type).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment