On Tap For This Weekend

My wife just informed me that my cousin and some of her friends want to have a girls night out, so I will be on my own tomorrow. So I have made a plan for the evening, begining with a trip to Cedars and the absinthe house down there for happy hour. After a couple of drinks, I will go up to the Park Lane Development just to see it. If it is anything near as cool as the website says it is, then I should be in for a real treat. I think that most shops and restaraunts will be open in the summer, but the streetscapes should be in place, and I would like to see what a 3/4 Billion dollar development looks like!

After that, it will be on to dinner. I have not selected the locale yet, but I know that there are a couple of restaraunts in the area of Park Lane, and if that doesn't pan out, there are restaraunts at Mockingbird Station, Cityplace or the West End that would all be good.

For Saturday, weather permitting, we will take the train up to Downtown Plano and try this Austrian restaraunt there that everyone says is great, and see some of the shops up there.

Comments